Monday, February 4, 2013

Initial Ideas for Project

There is a whole dissertations' worth of ideas that have been discussed in the politics group.

The group I will be working with is going to focus on the embargo and supply chain. I am very interested to look into how the different institutions involved in the conflict play a part in this matter. I am particularly interested in looking into political interests on both the Israeli and Palestinian side. The embargo on the Palestinian territories is a big political conflict - (let's also maybe look at this idea within refugee camps?) - I would be interested in seeing how different political groups and institutions within Israel and Palestine, as well as around the world, play into this matter.


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing your ideas in regards to supply chain. Within the business school I am focusing on Operations and Supply Chain Management (so this stuff obviously interests me!). I think you guys have a lot you can work from both the Israeli side, as well as the Palestinian side.

    ReplyDelete